The Man Company Essencial Shaving Foam Lemon
The Man Company Shaving Gel for men is a refreshing gel that makes for a luxurious lather upon application and protects your skin from cuts and burns. It is enhanced with Lemon oil which is loaded with anti-oxidants that help treat skin tan and remove dead skin, blemishes and dark spots.
- Available in 100ml tubes
- Sulphate and Paraben free
- Contains Lemon Oil and Aloe
- Contains other natural ingredients
- Formulated in India
- Pleasant scent
Smooth shave: Beard hair can be tough and wiry while the skin underneath is soft. The Essencia Shaving Gel’s rich lather moisturises these rough hair strands, leaving them softer and easier to shave.
Refreshing and soothing shave: The gel is infused with Lemon and Aloe which refresh the skin while providing a soothing effect resulting in a smooth shaving experience.
Prevents razor cuts & burns: The smooth shave experience that comes with the lather that the gel forms ensures that your blade guides over your stubble easily and prevents razor cuts and burns.
Tackles oily skin: Lemon Oil is a natural astringent. When the skin becomes oily, lemon oil acts as a natural toner, balancing and rejuvenating the skin.
Antiseptic properties: The Essencia Shaving Gel contains Lemon oil which provides antiseptic benefits to heal minor infections of the skin, including acne.
- Deploys antiseptic effects on fresh minor infections of the skin including acne
- Lemon is a natural astringent
- Acts as a natural tonifier, balancing and rejuvenating the skin
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Triethanolamine, Myristic Acid, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Oleth-20, PEG-150 Distearate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Essential Oil, Limonene, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, DM DM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Citral, Linalool, Geraniol, CI 19140.
- Gently wash your face using a face wash to remove all the excessive oil and dirt
- Apply the gel on your stubble and form a lather using TMC shaving brush
- Start shaving along the grain (unidirectional)
- Rinse your face after shaving with cool water pat it dry
Usage: Apply every time you shave
Quick Tip: Use a Pre-shave oil before shaving in order to prepare your skin and stubble for the shave to further reduce the chances of razor cuts and burns.