The Man Company Beard Wax Almond & Thyme
Beard Wax details
Style and nourish your beard, your way. Pamper it with the natural moisturizing benefits of Almond that is rich in Vitamin E and other beard-friendly nutrients that penetrate the hair to soften, strengthen and nourish it. Thyme lends a woody scent as well as phytonutrients vital for beard growth.
The Almond & Thyme Beard Wax works double duty to condition your mane while styling it at the same time.
- Available in a 50g jar
- Contains Almond & Thyme
- Contains other natural ingredients
- Formulated in India
- Pleasant, calming scent
Benefits of Beard Wax | Almond & Thyme
Helps style beard: Tame beard frizz and style your beard any way you want as this beard wax is high on the styling quotient.
Nourishes & promotes growth: Almond and Thyme provide nourishment to the beard hair, and are proven to promote growth of hair, so you can have a fuller looking beard.
‘Non-stiff’ and non-sticky look & feel: Since the beard wax is free of petroleum jelly and is made of natural ingredients, it doesn’t make your beard feel greasy and stiff and is easy to remove.
Tackles skin inflammation: The fatty acids in Almonds help in reducing inflammation of the skin under the beard.Usage: Use once a day.Quick Tip: Since the wax is 100% natural, you don't need to worry about washing your beard for the stiffness from the wax. Time to show off that perfect groomed beard!
- It is rich in Vitamin-E and Protein, both of which have the proven benefits of promoting hair growth.
- The fatty acids in Almonds help in reducing inflammation of the skin under the beard.
- It is one of the essential ingredients of a beard growth oil and promotes hair nourishment.
- It contains Vitamin-E which nourishes the beard.
- It has an earthy smell that lends itself to the experience.
Other Ingredients: Cera alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Magnifera indica(mango) seed butter , prunus amygdalus, Simmondsia chinensisoil, Argania, Bosewellia serrata, palargonium, Junlperus communis