Rose Quartz Gua Sha Stone (Teardrop)
Rose Quartz Gua Sha tool is used as a natural therapy to massage your face and body. Rose Quartz is commonly known as the “Healer of the heart” and one of the great beautifying crystal. Rose Quartz can help ease tension and stress in the body. It reduces soreness, knots, fatigue from your body and increases flexibility while detoxifying the skin. It can also be used for sagging skin, scars and wrinkles.
- Good for anti-ageing
- Nourishes the skin and opens up the tangled nerves and tissues
- Draws circulation in the body by 400%
- Releases fascia, allowing the skin to function better
- Breaks down the hardness in the muscles
- Improves elasticity of the skin
- Due to natural formations in the stones, each tool will be unique and vary in size and color from the picture that is listed
- For more instructions, please see our illustration and video
- Listing for one Gua Sha Stone
SKIN TYPE: All Skin Types
Rose Quartz Stone
Using light pressure glide the Gua Sha tool for 3-5 minutes daily with 3-6 sweeps on each part of the face separately. Use it on a clean skin after applying cream or serum. After using Gua Sha Tool you might see little redness on the face. There is nothing to worry about, it is because the blood circulation is increasing and the redness will subside in few hours.
Note: Product is fragile, please handle with care. Dropping the tool may damage the tool and crystals. Color will vary slightly from the picture that is listed. Due to natural formations in the crystals, each tool will be unique.
Care: After every use wipe your Gua Sha tool gently with a soft damp cloth. Store your Gua Sha in a dry place. Do not expose the tool to harsh chemicals or cleaning agents as it would damage the crystal as well as the polish.