Rose Quartz Facial Roller
Rose quartz is a natural stone packed full of ornamental minerals and oxygen. It is commonly referred to as “The healer of the heart”. Our facial roller has a beautiful pink crystal which has a powerful energy that resonates the heart chakra. It has an amazing ability to reduce inflammation and support the renewal of skin cells. It’s helps in healing and rejuvenating. A great way to bring extra oxygen to the skin which in return will help in improving the skin tone, the texture of the skin and will grant a natural beautiful glow. It’s a great anti-aging tool that helps in removing fine lines and wrinkles. For long term results, use at least 4 times a week.
- Reduces inflammation
- Supports renewal of skin cells
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces dark circles and puffiness
- Helps in healing and rejuvenating
- Brings extra oxygen to the skin
- Helps in improving skin tone
- Improves blood circulation
- Grants a natural glow to the face
For best results, store the tool in the refrigerator before use for 5 minutes for a tight relaxed skin
Caution: While using the roller, be gentle with the strokes, because it is a handmade natural stone product.
- Due to natural formations in the stones, each tool will be unique and vary in size and color from the picture that is listed
- If any side of the roller comes off. It can be adjusted back
- Listing for one roller
- If the roller does not roll smoothly, Add baby oil or any oil which acts as a lubricant for smooth rolling
Skin Type: All Skin Types
- Natural Rose Quartz Stone Massage Roller
- Natural Rose Quartz Healing Massage Roller Stone for Reiki Healing
- 100% Authentic, Original and Natural Healing Rose Quartz Stone / Crystal - Massage Roller. Small holes, crack marks on the surface or inside the stones are often visible as natural stones.
Gently glide the facial roller 2-3 times daily for 5-10 minutes with 3-6 sweeps on each part. Using the larger roller start massaging your face and neck in an upward and outward motion starting from the neck area, moving along to your chin and cheeks. Use the smaller roller around the eye area.
Note: Product is fragile, please handle with care. Dropping the tool may damage the tool and crystals. Color will vary slightly from the picture that is listed. Due to natural formations in the crystals, each tool will be unique.
Care: After every use, wipe your Crystal roller gently with a soft damp cloth. Store your rollers in a dry place. Do not expose the rollers to harsh chemicals or cleaning agents as it would erode the finish and polish.Do not soak the roller in hot .