Niana Scented Soy Candle Mogra
Sorry, currently out of stock
Intoxicating, rich and sensual, its ancient smell of the calm and cool beauty of the night makes it true to its name - a gift from God.
Burning your candle for the first time:
- Allow all the wax on the surface to melt and become a liquid pool.
- Let the liquid pool reach the edges of the container before extinguishing.
Relighting your candle:
- Allow candle to cool before relighting.
- Trim the wick to 1/4 inch before relighting to minimize mushrooming and soot.
Safety and care:
- Burn candle within sight.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep all objects, including matches and wick trimmings out of the candle.
- Do not burn candle for more than three hours at a time to avoid soot.
- Keep candle out of drafts.
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place.