My Glamm LIT Nail Enamel - Matte Boujee
The LIT Matte Nail Enamels by MyGlamm promise super long wear time, guaranteeing endless nights of fun with your digits—whether it’s in real time or some good ol’ sexting. Nothing sets the mood quite like the frosty matte finish of polished nails. We’ve used a formula that improves colour payoff, enhances brightness and mattifies in seconds —time to put those nails to good use.
- Ethyl Acetate
- Butyl Acetate
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer
- Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolyme
- Diacetone Alcohol, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate
- Phosphoric Acid
- Pearls & Approved Colors.
- For a perfect pick-me-up, choose a different colour for every week and bid adieu to Monday blues. Or just embrace it with Bye Felicia.
- Nail paints are your chance to play - so choose two complementary or contrasting shades such as neon + subtle. Use the neon shade as an accent colour and the subtle shade for the rest of your nails. Feeling particularly amorous towards all the colours -no one's stopping you from painting all 10 digits 10 different colours. Who said you can't have your cake and eat it too?
- Use masking tape to colour block- use the runway as colour inspo.
- Grab a toothpick and a stainless steel plate - drip a few drops of colour on it and use the toothpick to dab on dots on your nail. Mix and match colours or use something bold and bright if you're going dotty on bare nails.