My Glamm LIT Liquid Matte Lipstick - 12 Draking
Draking is a nude shade with hints of mauve - the perfect remedy to forget the ex. It is also PETA Approved cruelty-free and vegan.
You found The One! Trust us, ladies, this liquid matte lipstick will be your new love! The LIT Liquid Matte Lipstick by MyGlamm gives you soft, kiss-proof lips, no smudges or transfers, just pure, intense colour! Best of all, it's enriched with Moringa Oil that moisturises and smoothens dry, damaged lips.
- True matte formula
- Hydrating; does not cause drying or flaking
- Highly pigmented for full coverage
- Moisturising, mousse-like texture
- Glides on comfortably
Enhanced Properties: Vegan and cruelty-free; free of parabens, phthalates, SLS, mineral oil, alcohol, triclosan, TEA and gluten.
About the range: The MyGlamm range is for the multitasking woman who wants the most out of her makeup and skincare! It's all about glamour that's easy and accessible. The makeup is rooted in innovation and created with the best skin-friendly ingredients.
- Isododecane & Trimethylsiloxysilicate & Dimethicone
- Diisostearyl Malate
- Polymethyl Methacrylate
- Cyclopentasiloxane and Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Colloidal Silicon Dioxide.
- Apply only the amount that comes out on the applicator, or you'll have too much. Begin at the center of the lip and blend out towards the edges. Use the angled tip to shape the lips.
- If you want to remove colour around the edges, dip a cotton swab into some micellar water and dab it on any areas where you'd like quick touch-ups.