Missha All Around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk SPF50+/PA++++ (70ml)
Sorry, currently out of stock
The newly launched Missha All Around Waterproof Sun
Recommended for :
– Those looking for superior waterproof sun protection that lasts and can withstand outdoor activities including water sports
– Those looking for a sun protection product that helps control oil
– Those looking for a sun protection product that isn’t sticky or greasy
Helichrysum Italicum Flower Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Oxide, Methylene Bis-benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Isoamyl p-methoxycinnamate, Butylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Alcohol Denat., PEG-10 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Psidium Guajava Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Cinchona Succirubra Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Abronia Villosa Leaf Extract, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Methicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides
- Use as the last step of your morning skin care regimen. Smooth a pea-sized amount onto face and lightly pat in to aid absorption
- Can also be applied to the neck, arms, legs, and any other areas that require protection
- Reapply often during periods of prolonged sun exposure
Tips to maximize efficiency: Use only a pea-sized amount, or enough to cover one finger, for facial application. Use enough to cover half of the palm of your hand for body application
Apply 30 minutes prior to sun exposure
Approximately 30 minutes is required for sun protection products to fully be absorbed by skin, so plan ahead and apply accordingly!
The areas of the face that are most exposed to the sun are under the eyes, around the cheekbones, and on the bridge of the nose and forehead, so concentrate application to these areas.
Reapply every 3 hours
The sun is strongest between the hours of 10AM to 2PM; make sure to apply and reapply, especially during these hours.