Maroma Fair Trade Coconut Hair Oil
Maroma: Natural – Fair Trade – Earth Friendly
Ma-from Mother, Aroma-the fragrance, Om-the universal sound, and finally back again to Ma-mother. Maroma aspires to make fine quality products and has become an ambassador of Auroville throughout the world. The residents of Auroville are involved in a wide range of projects including organic farming, renewable energy, green construction, technology, handicrafts and small eco-friendly industries.
Natural: All product lines are developed to create a feeling of wellbeing and inner balance. Most of Maroma’s products are 100% natural: 100% natural essential oils and no chemicals.
Fair trade: Maroma products comply with international natural body care standards. Maroma is a member of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO) and Fair Trade Forum India.
Earth Friendly: Maroma particularly is dedicated to help preserve the planet’s natural resources. The production of waste is greatly minimized, waste water is filtered and solar powered lighting is used. Maroma products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- Aqua (Demineralized water),
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Extract),
- Cocos Nucifera Oil (Organic Coconut Oil)*,
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba Oil),
- Sodium PCA,
- Behentrimonium Chloride,
- Cetrimonium Chloride,
- Amodimethicone and Trideceth -12 and Cetrimonium Chloride,
- Cetearyl Alcohol,
- Cetyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid (and) Benzyl Alcohol),
- Guar Gum,
- Cananga odorat Oil (Ylang Ylang Oil),
- Mentha Piperita Oil (Peppermint Oil), Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Limonene*, Geraniol*.
- * organic ingredeints, ** from natural essential oils
- Apply to wet hair. Leave on for 2-3 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.