Maroma Fair Trade Body Bomboo Charcoal Scrub Powder
Maroma: Natural – Fair Trade – Earth Friendly
Ma-from Mother, Aroma-the fragrance, Om-the universal sound, and finally back again to Ma-mother. Maroma aspires to make fine quality products and has become an ambassador of Auroville throughout the world. The residents of Auroville are involved in a wide range of projects including organic farming, renewable energy, green construction, technology, handicrafts and small eco-friendly industries.
Natural: All product lines are developed to create a feeling of wellbeing and inner balance. Most of Maroma’s products are 100% natural: 100% natural essential oils and no chemicals.
Fair trade: Maroma products comply with international natural body care standards. Maroma is a member of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO) and Fair Trade Forum India.
Earth Friendly: Maroma particularly is dedicated to help preserve the planet’s natural resources. The production of waste is greatly minimized, waste water is filtered and solar powered lighting is used. Maroma products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- Cicer Arietinum Seed Powder(Bengal gram Powder),
- Vigna Radiata Seed Powder (Green gram Powder),
- Azadirachta Indica Leaf Powder (Neem Leaf Powder),
- Zingiber Officinale Root Powder (Zinger Powder),
- Charcoal Powder (Bamboo Charcoal Powder),
- Lavendula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil),
- Rosa Damascena Oil(Rose Absolute),
- Pelargonium Graveolens Oil (Geranium Oil),
- Citrus Bergamia Oil (Bergamot Oil),
- Cananga Odorata Oil (Ylang Ylang Oil),
- * organic ingredients, ** from natural essential oils
- Empty the contents of one packet of Maroma Body Scrub Powder in a bowl and mix with water to make a fine paste.
- Rub all over the body then wash off with warm water.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.