Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream
If moisturizing just wasn't enough for your sensitive skin, meet the Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream to protect your skin from irritation & stress. The Midnight Blue Calming Cream is a gentle recovery cream that provides comfort to rapidly calm & soothe sensitivity. Its star ingredients are Guaiazulene, a natural component extracted from Chamomile oil, which carries powerful skin calming abilities, and Centella Asiatica, which helps hydrate and relieve redness.
As a cream that helps calm & strengthen barriers in extremely sensitive skin, it works rapidly to soothe and regulate irritated (by heat or sebum), stressed skin. Although the Klair's Midnight Blue Calming Cream is used for targeting smaller areas, It's designed with excellent spread ability so a small amount could cover a large area. The Blue Cream creates a thin, protective layer over the surface of the skin. Night time use is recommended to assist skin regeneration & to prevent makeup from breaking the protective layer.
- A refreshing, soothing cream that suits all skin types especially oily skin
- The Blue Cream is made for calming rather than moisturizing, to rapidly soothe the skin in response to an irritation.
- Soothes and calms redness caused by pimples and acne
- Helps regeneration in damaged skin and prevents scarring
- Can be used when experiencing irritation & heat flashes after sun exposure
- It is good after pore care, intense laser treatment, long term sun exposure, post shaving
Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Ceramide 3, Polysorbate 60, Bees Wax, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Morus Alba Root Extract, Triethanolamine, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rose Geranium Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Guaiazulene, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine, SH-Oligopeptide-1, SH-Oligopeptide-2, SH-Polypeptide-1, SH-Polypeptide-9, SH-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Soybean/Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol
- At the last step of your skin care routine, apply a small amount to areas of sensitivity or irritation, and gently tap in to allow full absorption. Use makeup after the cream is fully absorbed into the skin.
- The blue coloration is due to the presence of Guaiazulene.
- Unlike a moisturizing cream, you don't have to apply the Blue Cream to the entire face.You only need to apply a small, adequate amount to target areas.