Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream
If moisturizing just wasn't enough for your sensitive skin, meet the Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream to protect your skin from irritation & stress. The Midnight Blue Calming Cream is a gentle recovery cream that provides comfort to rapidly calm & soothe sensitivity. Its star ingredients are Guaiazulene, a natural component extracted from Chamomile oil, which carries powerful skin calming abilities, and Centella Asiatica, which helps hydrate and relieve redness.
As a cream that helps calm & strengthen barriers in extremely sensitive skin, it works rapidly to soothe and regulate irritated (by heat or sebum), stressed skin. Although the Klair's Midnight Blue Calming Cream is used for targeting smaller areas, It's designed with excellent spread ability so a small amount could cover a large area. The Blue Cream creates a thin, protective layer over the surface of the skin. Night time use is recommended to assist skin regeneration & to prevent makeup from breaking the protective layer.
- A refreshing, soothing cream that suits all skin types especially oily skin
- The Blue Cream is made for calming rather than moisturizing, to rapidly soothe the skin in response to an irritation.
- Soothes and calms redness caused by pimples and acne
- Helps regeneration in damaged skin and prevents scarring
- Can be used when experiencing irritation & heat flashes after sun exposure
- It is good after pore care, intense laser treatment, long term sun exposure, post shaving
Guaiazulene: With herbal ingredients extracted from chamomile, it shows a dark purple colour and is effective in calming the inflammation of damaged skin tissue as well as regeneration of skin cells. Containing 0.03% (similar to contents in an ointment that is currently on the market, Japanese clinical trials demonstrated effects of 89.7% in sunburns, 60.6% in eczema, and 86.5% in ulcerative skin diseases, and is used as the main raw material in burn ointments.)
Centella Asiatica Extract: As a plant native to Madagascar, it is also known as 'tiger grass' and is often used in cosmetics as 'Centella Asiatica.' Helps regeneration in damaged skin and prevents scarring; primary ingredient in ointments.