Jade Facial Roller
Jade is a natural stone with ornamental minerals, ours having two Xinyan jade rolling stone in one. It is also known as a “Symbol of grace and beauty”. Our facial roller promises to help relax the nervous system & aid in the removal of toxins. It helps boost the blood circulation beneath the skin granting a visible glow on the face. The Stone is naturally cold but using it after kept in the refrigerator will aid in increasing blood circulation, drain congested lymph nodes, stimulate collagen production and helps in sinus issues. A great way to balance chi and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. A great anti-ageing tool.
- Improves elasticity of the skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Removes acne
- Reduces dark circles and puffiness
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Way of treating yourself to a daily facial
For best results, store the tool in the refrigerator before use
Caution: While using the roller, be gentle with the strokes, because it is a handmade natural stone product.
- Due to natural formations in the stones, each tool will be unique and vary in size and color from the picture that is listed
- For more instructions, please see our illustration and video
- Listing for one Jade Roller
- If any side of the roller comes off. It can be adjusted back
- If the roller does not roll smoothly, Add baby oil or any oil which acts as a lubricant for smooth rolling
SKIN TYPE: ALL SKIN TYPES
Gently glide the facial roller 2-3 times daily for 5-10 minutes with 3-6 sweeps on each part. Using the larger roller start massaging your face and neck in an upward and outward motion starting from the neck area, moving along to your chin and cheeks. Use the smaller roller around the eye area.
Note: Product is fragile, please handle with care. Dropping the tool may damage the tool and crystals. Color will vary slightly from the picture that is listed. Due to natural formations in the crystals, each tool will be unique.
Care: After every use, wipe your Crystal roller gently with a soft damp cloth. Store your rollers in a dry place. Do not expose the rollers to harsh chemicals or cleaning agents as it would erode the finish and polish. Do not soak the roller in hot water.