Hemp Seed Toasted with Pink Salt 500gm
Carefully picked from the lush green, misty Himalayan slopes, Cure by Design brings you the finest whole hemp seeds, lightly toasted to perfection with a smidgen of tempting Pink Himalayan Salt.
Unparalleled in nutritional aspects, Whole hemp seeds withholds an arsenal of nutrients, including vegetable protein, fibre, vitamin E, minerals, every essential amino acid, enzymes and lecithin, alpha, beta and gamma globulin, the fatty acid, GLA, and chlorophyll.
Containing all the 20 amino acids, including the 9 essential ones that we can’t produce on our own, this wonder plant contains more nutrients that in better known counterpart – Hemp Hearts(link), as Whole hemp seeds retain all the nutrients that are present in the hulls of the hemp seeds.
Hemp seeds are incredibly rich in essential minerals, including magnesium and phosphorus for bone health, zinc to help support the immune system, and iron for oxygenating the blood.
Hemp seeds are crunchier than hemp hearts. They also pack more nutrients.
Loaded with protein, fiber and omega-3fatty acids, they’re tasty on salads, in baked goods, and more. Plus, toasted hemp seeds are super crunchy, which makes them a great healthy alternative to croutons.
With their shells still intact, toasted hemp seeds offer a much different hemp eating experience than do hulled seeds.
Toasted hemp seeds are crunchy by nature, thanks to their shells, and this makes these seeds high in fiber. With a whisper of the Himalayan Salt, it promises uncompromised taste too.
- Boosts Immunity
- Boosts Energy Levels
- Improves Cardio Vascular Health
- Aids with Digestion
- Helps with Skin Disorders
- Protects Brain
- Good for Hair & Nails
- Reduces Inflammation
- Helps Muscle Repair & Growth
Packed with protein, hemp seeds are ideal for people following a Paleo/ Keto diet or trying to reduce their carb intake.
Cure by Design’s whole hemp seeds are also suitable for those following a vegetarian, vegan or raw food
The Omega-6 fatty acids in hemp seeds regulate metabolism, help brain function, maintain bone health, and stimulate skin and hair growth.
As a natural appetite suppressant, adding hemp seed to your meals can reduce your food cravings and help you feel full longer
Whole hemp seeds contain 10 to 15 percent fiber, which aids in constipation and promotes digestive regularity.
Cure by Design’s products are:
- GMO Free
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Low GI
- Low Sodium
- No Artificial Colours or Flavour
- Preservative Free
- Magnesium and phosphorus for bone health.
- Zinc to help support the immune system.
- Iron for oxygenating the blood.
- To preserve the omega oils and natural goodness, hemp seeds are best used in raw recipes or cooked at low temperatures.
- Hemp seeds can be enjoyed right off the pack.
- Hulled hemp seeds are delectable sprinkled over muesli or cereals, porridge, compote or fruit salad, and superfood ‘wake-up’ bowls.
- Pop a tablespoon or two into protein shakes and green or fruit smoothies. Add extra flavour and nutrition to fresh salads and raw foods.
- These Seed are great with dips; in rice paper rolls and sushi; and in wraps, crepes or burgers.
- Combine with chopped nuts and other raw seeds before serving over roasted veggies, stir-fries, pasta, rice dishes or any savory recipe before serving.
- Check our packaging for a special recipe!
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Refrigeration recommended in warm climates.
Cure by Design also deals with the wholesale of hemp seed oil to retailers and distributors, and you may benefit as well by purchasing hemp oil directly from us!