Rainbow Glow Oil
Sorry, currently out of stock
Disguise Cosmetics Rainbow Glow Oil is an ultra-light glow serum, power packed with all the nutrients your skin needs to look and feel it's best, everyday.
The Rainbow glow oil is a perfect blend of 5 antioxidant-rich oils - marula, avocado, argan, almond and jojoba - super charged with the goodness of grapeseed, apricot and pomegranate extracts to cover a wide range of skin benefits including repair, hydration, smoothness, and prevention of skin aging with the help of antioxidants. This intensely hydrating face oil is so versatile that just a drop or 2 works for the full face. It can be used as a day moisturiser as well as for overnight repair serum. It can also be added to any of the products in current regime for an added boost. Best of all, it helps keep the skin healthy as a makeup base under foundation or concealer and even works as a good lip balm under any lipstick!
The products are vegan and cruelty-free!
- Ultra-light, nutrient packed facial oil for unbelievably healthy and glowing skin
- Intensely nourishes and hydrates the skin
- Full of essential fatty acids and antioxidants to protect skin, treat lines, and boost radiance
- Recharges, replenishes and protects your skin barrier
- Has a lightweight texture that is absorbed easily into the skin
- Reduces sun damage and premature ageing
- Can also be used under makeup for a dewy base
- Suitable for combination, oily, normal, dry and sensitive skin
- Grapeseed oil,
- Isopropyl Myristate (vegetable derived),
- Argan oil,
- Marula oil,
- Jojoba oil,
- Avocado oil,
- Apricot oil,
- Almond oil,
- Olive oil,
- Vitamin E,
- Pomegranate Extract, Fragrance.
Use a drop or 2 on the face with massaging strokes for an all day glow! Works best when used on damp skin. Wipe off the remaining on your cuticles to keep them soft and healthy too.
A few drops of the Rainbow Glow Oil used with your body lotion or night cream can give it an extra boost.
As an alternative to lip balm, a drop or 2 can be used to heal chapped and dry lips and even as a base for lipsticks. (Make sure to let the drops absorb into the lips before applying lipstick to not affect the finish)