Hemp Hearts 200gm
Handpicked from the misty valleys of Himalayas, Cure by Design brings you the best hemp products brought directly from the farmers who cultivate the wonder plant organically.
The mentions about the benefits of Hemp in India can be traced back to as far as 2000 BC, with the Vedas considering Hemp to be one of the five sacred plants.
Containing all the 20 amino acids, including the 9 essential ones that we can’t produce on our own, this power-house of a plant is shelled with utmost care to make sure they do not lose any nutrients in the proces
- Boosts Immunity
- Boosts Energy Levels
- Improves Cardiovascular Health
- Aids with Digestion
- Helps with Skin Disorders
- Protects Brain
- Good for Hair & Nails
- Reduces Inflammation
- Helps Muscle Repair & Growth
Packed with protein, hemp seeds are ideal for people following a Paleo/ Keto diet or trying to reduce their carb intake.
The Omega-6 fatty acids in hemp seeds regulate metabolism, help brain function, maintain bone health, and stimulate skin and hair growth.
As a natural appetite suppressant, adding hemp seed to your meals can reduce your food cravings and help you feel full longer
Whole hemp seeds contain 10 to 15 percent fiber, which aids in constipation and promotes digestive regularity.
Cure by Design’s products are:
- GMO Free
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Low GI
- Low Sodium
- No Artificial Colours or Flavour
- Preservative Free
This wonder plant is the best natural source of omega 3 and 6.
Hemp Hearts contains a full spread of amino acids along with magnesium and phosphorus for bone health.
Zinc present in hemp helps support the immune system.
- Magnesium and phosphorus for bone health.
- Zinc to help support the immune system, and iron for oxygenating the blood.
- To preserve the omega oils and natural goodness, hemp seeds are best used in raw recipes or cooked at low temperatures.
- Hulled hemp seeds are delectable sprinkled over muesli or cereals, porridge, compote or fruit salad, and superfood ‘wake-up’ bowls.
- Pop a tablespoon or two into protein shakes and green or fruit smoothies. Add extra flavour and nutrition to fresh salads and raw foods.
- These Seed are great with dips; in rice paper rolls and sushi; and in wraps, crepes or burgers.
- Combine with chopped nuts and other raw seeds before serving over roasted veggies, stir-fries, pasta, rice dishes or any savory recipe before serving.
- The creamy nuttiness of hulled hemp seeds is also ideal in desserts – try chia or sago puddings, on fruit yoghurt and sundaes, or in home-made ice cream and chocolates.
- Include these yummy seeds in snack balls, muesli bars or baked goodies.
- Or if you are having a hectic day, just pop a mouthful of hemp hearts right off the pack.
- No Known Allergens.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Refrigeration recommended.