Carmesi Natural Biodegradable Sanitary Pads
An average woman uses more than 12,000 sanitary pads in her lifetime. But, the harsh synthetics and chemicals used in conventional sanitary pads put a woman's body at constant risk of rashes, itchiness as well as many serious health complications like yeast infections, UTIs and cervical cancer. Carmesi, on the other hand, is a sanitary pad made with the finest natural ingredients that truly offers women a safe and healthy period. It makes sure women don't expose their bodies to harmful synthetics, and provides a super-comfortable and leakage-free period.
- Made of completely natural ingredients
- No harmful synthetics or chemicals
- Feather-soft cover
- No itching or rashes
- Remains extra dry
- Superior absorption
- Complete leakage protection
- Biodegradable disposal cover with each pad
Carmesi pads are crafted with care using the finest natural ingredients - Cornstarch and Bamboo fibre. The top sheet is made of corn starch which makes it extremely soft and ideal for delicate skin, along with keeping the pad extra-dry. The core is made of bamboo-fiber making it super-absorbent and ensuring a complete leakage protection. The bottom layer is made of corn-based bioplastic and remains breathable and comfortable. This ensures that you aren't just safe, but also comfortable. Because, it matters. Period.
- Draw the pad from the ziplock disposal bag.
- Release the paper backing to expose the adhesive.
- Place the pad on your underclothes so that the adhesive sticks to the underwear.
- Wrap the wings of the pad around the underside of your underwear to secure it firmly.
- Put the soiled pad in the disposal bag and seal it. Dispose in the trash.