Avocado Frizz-Control Hair Serum | Leave-on Serum to Control Frizz
Too much, or too little, hydration is the #1 cause of hair frizz. This emollient, vitamin-rich, yet lightweight avocado hair serum comes packed with the goodness of avocado, argan and jojoba oils, to keep those tresses happily hydrated and frizz-free. Using the right hair serum protects your hair from excess humidity and excess dryness, keeping things nice & balanced!
Avocado Oil: Provides deep conditioning to your hair and scalp and leaves it frizz-free and smooth
Olive Oil: Conditioning oil with antioxidant properties - also rich in Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9 fatty acids and Vitamin E
Jojoba Oil: Rich in vitamins & minerals. Moisturizes hair strands and strengthens hair
Argan Oil: Say bye to split-ends! Rich in fatty acids & Vit E, makes hair smooth by reducing roughness & prevents split ends
Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides: This coconut oil derivative, acts as an emollient, keeps hair strands hydrated, does not weigh down the hair
Reasons to ♥
Real hair. Honest solutions. Plum haircare is 7-FREE always!
- NO Sulphates - so the cleansing is gentle
- NO Silicones - to allow hair to breathe & shine at its natural best
- NO Alcohol - so there is no drying
- NO Parabens - we all know why! Carcinogens are a no-no!
- NO Phthalates - potential reproductive toxins
- NO Zinc - prolonged use of ZPT can irritate the scalp
- NO Propylene Glycol - can be harsh to the skin over the long term
- Conditions & adds shine to your hair
- Keeps frizz at bay
- Keeps hair strands hydrated
- Avocado Oil
- Olive Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Take 2-3 drops of serum on your palm and apply evenly on slightly damp hair from mid-lengths to ends. You could also use it on dry hair.
- Leave on, and enjoy shiny, hydrated, lustrous locks! Avoid application on the scalp.
- Important: The serum is silicone free. If applying on wet hair, take no more than 1-2 drops. Too much serum on wet hair could make it feel a bit oily.