Exfoliates skin and unclog pores, for a clear and healthier looking complexion. Diminishes the appearance of acne, blackheads & whiteheads
Gentle exfoliating serum for clear skin and pores.
How to use it everyday ?
Step 1 : Cleanse your face
Step 2 : Add 2 drops of the serum to your moisturiser & apply on dry skin for beginners or sensitive skin.
Experienced users can apply 2-3 drops of the serum on dry skin after face wash and follow up with a moisturiser.
Step 3 : Moisturise.
When to use : Use 3 times a week (PM)
- If you feel clogged under the lightest sunscreen, then apply BHA under your sunscreen.
- It’s a leave-on serum and can also be used 2-3 times a day as a spot treatment.
- Acids are not recommended to apply on damp skin.
- Not suitable for dry acne prone skin as BHA is drying to the skin. When skin gets dry or when the skin barrier is damaged, Actives don’t work as intended. So follow up with a moisturiser or a few drops of Squalane (it is non comedogenic light oil). Also you can increase frequency of use if it doesn’t dry your skin and decrease frequency if it dries your skin. Can be used in the morning too if needed.
- As it is a product with actives that is completely free of any oils / emollients, it’s important to add a few drops of your favorite oil or Squalane (it is non comedogenic). Or follow up with a fatty moisturizer. This is especially important if you have dehydrated oily skin or damaged barrier to avoid any chance of irritation from active ingredients.
- Mixing with other acids: If your skin is well tolerant of acids then you can mix. Please note that everyone’s skin is different and everyone has different tolerance levels. So, use it based on your skin tolerance levels.
- BHA can also help with shaving bumps
Oily, Combination, Acne-prone
Acne, Blackheads & Whiteheads
pH : 3.7-3.9
- Dermatologically tested
- Safe during pregnancy & lactation period
Salicylic Acid: Reduces Acne & Improves Skin Texture
Green Tea: Alleviates Irritation, Redness & Itchiness
Centella Asiatica( 0.2% Madecassoside ) : Soothes & Heals
Glycerin: Moisturizes & Softens skin
Water, Propylene Glycol, Betaine, Salicyclic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Glycerin, Olea Europaea(Olive)Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan gum, Disodium EDTA
|Active Ingredients||salicylic acid|
|Item Volume||30 Millilitres|
|Number of Items||1|
|Net Quantity||1.00 count|
Country of Origin : India
There are no reviews yet.