Skin is the largest sensory organ of human body which serves as a protective between the internal system and the environment. It protects us from the microbes and the elements which helps to regulate the body temperature and performs the function of sensation of touch, hot and cold. Proper skin care is important as keeping our skin healthy as it helps our skin moist and strong. When the skin gets dry or irritated by harsh soaps, cracks in the skin can occur. Cracks in the skin make a person more prone to infection. Using a proper skin care regime daily can help preserve this important protective layer.
How do we keep skin looking youthful?
Flawless skin requires no extra hard work or miracle but just a few-step skin care regime. Building a customized skin care routine is the only way to address concerns specific to your skin. To remain youthful, we can try these steps for a flawless and luminous complexion.
- Cleanse (Oil cleanser)- Cleansing, any ordinary cleanser won’t do but to use an oil-based impurity.
- Double cleanser (Water Cleanser)- Cleansing is a huge part of the skin care routine. For taking off all the junk from the face, which we spend thirty minutes putting it in the first place. This step requires use of water based make up remover to feel clean and no dust.
- Exfoliate- is the process which sloughs off the dry skin and cleanse out clogged pores, which make the skin look fresher and visibly brighter. This step doesn’t have to be repeated daily, but it is advised twice or thrice a week for normal combination skin. Sensitive skin needs an once weekly exfoliation only.
- Tone- Skin tone helps balance the skin’s ph. levels and prepare it for the steps to follow.
Apply on your fingertips and massage all over your face.
- Essence- is a kind of toner and skin serum hybrid that hydrates skin and helps in cell repair and turnover.
Direction of use- apply directly to freshly toned skin with your hands and pat it.
- Serum- As our skin is fully prepared for absorption, we follow up with a lightweight yet intensive treatment to best elasticity and maintain skin health. Just tap away the product lovingly and encouraging it to seep into skin and thus this step helps in correcting and perfecting our skin.
- Sheet Mask-This face shaped sheet fabrics are soaked in powerful serum packed with skin loving ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and vitamins. By keeping the sheet-mask on for about 20-30 minutes on a cleared face to absorb all the goodness from the mask.
- Eye cream- To fight against wrinkles, our eyes are always first to show signs of tiredness. To prevent it, re vitalising eye creams delivers penetrative moisture to the delicate and thin under eye area thus taking care of wrinkles, dark circles and dullness.
- Face cream- Depending on our skin type we can use face cream that works on us, which helps in looking the moisture to keep our face soft and supple.
To keep our skin more youthful, moisturizing morning and night is compulsory, wearing broad spectrum sunscreen and to always remove our male up before bed. Thus, taking care of our skin requires many processes, as our skin changes with age and it becomes thinner, losses fat and no longer looks as plump and smooth as it once did. Our veins and bones can be seen easily and scratched, cuts or bumps may take longer to heal. Years of skin tanning on being out in sunlight for a long time may lead to wrinkles, dryness, ages spots and even cancer. So, taking a serious precaution and a proper skin care routine helps the skin to remain youthful and healthy and prevents the skin from ageing and dullness in the skin.